Approval of agreement
You consent to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement. This agreement is based on previous communication, assurances, guarantees and comprehension between you and us. It pertains to the content, products, and services provided on the site. The agreement may be modified in response to concerns or product improvements.
Restrictions on usage
The usage of the material and documents is restricted according to the license provided.
- Copying, reprinting, publishing, distributing, or making website information or any other data available in any other form is prohibited.
- Material of any information from the website cannot be used for commercial distribution.
- Creating a compilation of any content, designs, or materials from the website is not allowed.
- Usage of content and material for any third party is not allowed.
- Changing, removing or obscuring any copyright notice is not permitted.
- Using any process to harvest information from the website is restricted.
- Using this website to violate any state or national law is prohibited.
- Exporting reports or any kind of documents or software is prohibited.
- Emailing with any non-descriptive addresses is not allowed.
- Disturbing the site assembling or designs is not permitted.
You can only link to the website if you meet the following conditions:
- You don’t remove or hide any ads on the website.
- Your website is not involved in any illegal activities.
- You agree to stop linking to the website if we request it.
You agree to stop linking to the website if we request it.
On Chetsapp website, there may be advertisements or sponsorships that are submitted by advertisers. The advertisers are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of their material. We, as a company, are not accountable for any errors in the sponsor’s material. Additionally, we have the right to reject any advertisement that we deem unsuitable.
Changes to the document
We cannot guarantee that our website is free from errors or viruses, and we do not endorse or support any such companies. We cannot guarantee the reliability of all information on the website. We may make changes to the website’s features and functionality at any time, and we reserve the right to do so.
Third-party referrals and content
Content from third parties may appear on our website, and may be accessible through links. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies or slanderous content that may be included on the website. Our views or opinions about third-party content are not necessarily endorsed or reflective of our beliefs.
Any unlawful actions
We reserve the right to investigate any complaints or violations of our terms and conditions to provide better customer service. In case of suspicion of any unlawful activity, we may disclose your information, including your profile, email address usage history, IP addresses, or traffic information.
You consent to compensate, protect, and keep us, as well as our associates, officers, directors, agents, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third-party information and document providers, lawyers, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates, free from any responsibility, loss, accusation, and expense, including reasonable fees of attorneys, related to your breach of this Agreement or usage of the Site.
The rights to use this website are non-transferable.
This website does not provide any warranties or guarantees about the information or services offered. There may be errors or limitations in the information or services provided. In case of any breach of contract or warranty, the extent of the damages will be determined by the agreement between us and you. The website, its products, and services do not limit any information or documentation.
You must obey all national and international laws, rules, and regulations concerning the Website and the Products we offer.
The agreement should be considered as if it were executed in Surat, India and will be interpreted according to the laws of the Union of India. The actions related to this Agreement are subject to limitations and it includes all policies and conditions. If any part of this Agreement becomes invalid, it can be interpreted according to the applicable law. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will remain in effect, even if the Agreement is terminated.